Moving to or from Europe in 2020 ?

Why You Should Hire a Professional Moving Company to Move To or From Europe

British Exit or Brexit is finally taking place after three years of dispute. No protesting rallies, hate speeches, or anything can stop it from the inevitable. June 2016 will forever remain as one of the most talked about months as 52% of people voted for British Exit, leaving 48% with thousands of unanswered questions. Questions like where they will shift next, what happens to their property, what happens to their children who are studying abroad, etc.

Moving-to-or-from-Europe-2020

Need for a professional moving company

In this stage of turmoil, you can only hope for the best and prepare for the worst. The UK citizens will formally have to leave the EU before December 2020. What happens next? Thousands of families will look to move to and from Europe during this time. It means spending hours looking for a new home, packing, and moving, and finally settling down. Do you think this is too much for you to handle alone? If yes, don’t do it then. Hand over the responsibility of packing and transporting everything to a professional moving company.

Professional movers follow a specific schedule, thus offering a hassle-free moving experience. They are courteous, highly experienced, and takes only a few days to send your belongings to your new home.

1. Packing experience

Brexit has already given headaches to thousands of families. This leaves you in a situation where you need to act quickly. Each day is precious, especially if you are moving to or from Europe. Apart from finding a new house, you also need to ensure that your family travels safely. This adds more pressure because you also have to go to work every day.

Therefore, instead of packing everything alone, hire an experienced moving company to reduce your headache. As it is, you have so many things to take care of. At least allow the moving company to share your burden for a while so that you can move comfortably.

2. Cost-effective

Many companies are already making the most of Brexit. They know they have a stranglehold on thousands of families who would want to move in or out of Europe soon. Hence, they increased their transportation costs significantly. That means you have no choice but to hire them while moving. But a professional moving company like Edwards European Moving can make a difference here.

Moving companies don’t charge based on political situations. They have a reputation to maintain. You can expect them to charge according to their regular packing and moving fees. This makes moving more cost-effective. The team will try to fit everything in one truck so that you don’t have to pay for an additional vehicle.

Brexit will see millions of British families leave the EU permanently before December 2020. We will be sad to see so many smiling faces leave the EU. But on the brighter side, the EU will see fresh faces also. At Edwards European Moving, we promise to be a part of your moving journey, no matter which side of the EU you go to. Give us a call at 01953 718239 to get a quotation for your packing and moving services today.

Leave a Reply

UK Head Office

Unit 11
Roudham Park Ind Est
East Harling
Norwich
NR16 2QN
United Kingdom
Tel: 01953 718239.

Spain Head Office

Plaza Escamilla Portal
1 Primero A
Coin
Malaga
29100
Spain
Tel: 0034 610 843 114.

EasyExpat.com: Information for Expatriates, Expat Guides